NEW this year at Deal’s Orchard! Enjoy the beauty of our 1.5 acre sunflower field. We anticipate bloom in early September- the exact dates will be determined by the weather. Follow our facebook page or subscribe to our mailing list for updates on when the field will be in bloom. The blooms will be at their peak for 10-14 days. Admission to the sunflower field is included with your Apple Acres admission ($6 adults, $8 kids).
PLEASE NOTE: Sunflowers are an agricultural crop and therefore subject to weather, growing conditions and ripening variables. We cannot guarantee that the sunflowers will bloom on a particular date, so prepare to be flexible by several days in your visit. Check our social media for the latest updates.
Professional Photographers are welcome to use our sunflower field as a backdrop for portrait or commercial photography. Reservations are required for all professional photographers and need to be made at least 48 hours in advance via private Facebook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be limiting the number of photographers in the field each day.
- Professional Photography Fee – A photography pass will be $75 per day or a season pass is $150. Photographers may schedule as many photo sessions as they wish to during our business hours. A photography season pass is good for one year and will include sunflowers, fall season, Christmas trees, and apple blossom. For more information please visit our professional photography page.
- Each guest must also pay Apple Acres admission fee.
- Please be respectful of our other customers enjoying the sunflowers. Soliciting photos of customers will NOT be allowed.
- Portrait Photography is defined as, but not limited to: senior pictures, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, etc.
- Commercial photography is defined as, but not limited to: catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.